It is and has been tradition that my grandma takes us skiing. In the olden days we used to spend a week at Targhee (this is our third year of not doing that), there are several reasons as to why we are not going anymore but all in all my grandma LOVES getting all the family together for a ski day. I'm not going to lie to you, I miss Targhee A LOT, it just isn't the same but if she did not do this ski day I don't know that we would make it up to take the girls skiign. So Friday was the day. It was a beautiful day, a little chilly, but beautiful none the less.
Makaylee was non stop and did not want to quit.
Alexis, Richie, my dad, Makaylee, me
The girls ready to hit the slopes!
2 comments:
Looks like it was a gorgeous day. I miss the Beav, but the last time I actually skied (pregnant with Holden) was at Targhee.
How fun! I don't ski but it looks like a fun family event! You guys are cool!
Post a Comment