Thursday, March 26, 2009

turning 8.....

My baby turned 8....wow Jon's old!!!
Our night started at being at the dr's office. She had had a cough for like three weeks and over the weekend her throat had started hurting REALLY bad. So at that point I called the dr when I got home from work and they could fit us in right then. So I ran her up to the dr at 4:30. She had an ear infection and a really bad sinus infection.....poor girl, but I was glad to be able to get her on medicine. Sssssoooo we were eating between 5:30 and 6 and we got home around 5:45. Jon cooked (by Kay's request) a butt ham with mashed potatoes and yummy gravy (Jon's dad's secret recipe!!).
We opened gifts,
she got her pink Nintendo DS that she wanted.
And a few games to go with it.Lex gaver her this ginormous stuffed bear. Cheesecake......
My sweet girl who cannot wait to be baptized this Saturday.
She is such a tender hearted happy girl. What joy she brings to my life and in to our home.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

There is no way she's 8....STOP IT!! You're right...Jon is old!haha Wow...I remember vividly when she was born, and it seems like it was about a week ago! Looks like she had a great day...happy b-day Makaylee, and congrats on the baptism day!

Kelli said...

Wow!! She is eight!! How did the baptism go? Jen, you and Jon are such great parents to your beautiful little girls!!