Wednesday, March 11, 2009

invite......

Well getting an invitation done and ready to mail out has really been stressing me out!
I was just glad to have the dress ordered and hemmed, the pictures taken and an actual time confirmed for Makaylee's baptism. So for those who feel obliged, please join us for her special day. PS by the way, SHE CANNOT WAIT!! She has been so cute and fun about her birthday. She is excited for friend birthday party on Friday. What an exciting time. I cannot believe my baby is 8. I know everyone says it and I know most (especially parents) say they cannot believe how time flies......literally and it seems it goes by faster the older we, they, everyone!!! gets but holy crap.....I could start crying realizing the different stages that have gone and the stages to come (wish me luck!!!).
I will try and get more pictures of her full dress once I get my new version of elements up and running......beggars can't be choosers!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Put a coat on that poor girl, she looks like she's freezing! Just teasing.

Efamily said...

Hey Jen- I want to buy a digital scrapbooking program and I read a pretty good review about photoshop Elements, Is that what you use? If so do you like it?
Let me know.

Thanks Ali

Hayley Neil said...

How cute! Happy birthday to Makaylee! She is such a sweet girl. Have fun tonight, you will be missed at LNO!