great pics!!! got to love CV there's no place like it! coby took max to his soccer game and no one from the other team showed up. thanks for the update!
What is up with this weather?! I am glad to see Alexis is such a trooper! If I was her mom I would have been taking those pictures from inside the car! So I guess you are a trooper too!
3 comments:
great pics!!! got to love CV there's no place like it! coby took max to his soccer game and no one from the other team showed up. thanks for the update!
What is up with this weather?! I am glad to see Alexis is such a trooper! If I was her mom I would have been taking those pictures from inside the car! So I guess you are a trooper too!
There are a few things I do not miss about Logan......like snow in April!!!!
Man that looks cold!
Post a Comment