Saturday, January 3, 2009

tubing again!!

New Year's day we went tubing with the Brower family. It was a really warm day, 45 ish and the snow was not that great but we still had fun tubing, eating, and playing games at grandma's.
The kids (Lex, Kimmie, Kinley and Kaylee) ready to head to Max's.
Because the snow was so awful, Jon and Clint had to throw them down the hill. Kayes
Kinley loving it!
Colton catching some air
Lex catching air too
Kinley and Colton
Kloe and Kimbree

5 comments:

Hayley Neil said...

The pictures of your girls in the air are hilarious! You are one good photographer Jen! Probably helps that your girls are so gosh darn cute!

AKA Rosa said...

Jen....Love your blog! You have such a beautiful family and you look so good. You never age. How is that possible? Hey you need to email me and tell me how you do this cute topper (jenn ten's what 4). I don't know how to do that!! I am glad I get you check in on you every now and then!!

The Howell's said...

You captured some great pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun!! Too bad the snow wasn't very good:( Your girls don't look like they minded.

Suz said...

How fun! We haven't been sledding yet this year. I am a wimp when it comes to the cold.

Tasha said...

I had no idea that you had a blog!! I am so pumped!! I love these pictures...they're hilarious!! Their faces are classic! Come visit our blog:
mycrazywallyworld.blogspot.com
Tash

By the way...how did you do that cute title?!? I love it! I'm new to the whole blog thing so I just know the basics! I might have to get some pointers!!