Jen, I love your new blog. Does this mean I am not tagged anymore?? I have been avoiding your old blog because I KNEW that you would tag me... and you know how good I am at responding. Haha. I love the girls costumes, they are such cuties... I missed seeing you guys at your moms on Halloween. Love ya!!!
4 comments:
looks like you got sucked into the bloglife. your page looks awesome. you have such beautiful girls. jamie & coby
Jen,
You're just too on the ball! Your page is so cute. I am for sure a beginner compared to you!
Kristin
Jen,
I love your new blog. Does this mean I am not tagged anymore?? I have been avoiding your old blog because I KNEW that you would tag me... and you know how good I am at responding. Haha. I love the girls costumes, they are such cuties... I missed seeing you guys at your moms on Halloween. Love ya!!!
Wow!! Will you please come and rake my yard too? Great pictures.
Post a Comment